WELCOME TO KUTA HEIGHTS - THE SAFE WAY
TO BUY IN PARADISE
Kuta Heights is just 1km to the beach, directly off the new bypass highway that connects with the new international airport just 20 minutes away.
Imagine waking up and looking over palm trees to a horseshoe shaped bay, with a wide white sandy beach and turquoise waters, turning to a rich blue further out, with surf breaks on the outer reefs to feast your eyes on. These are the views from Kuta Heights.
Where we are?
- Kuta South Lombok, Indonesia
- 20 minutes from the international airport
- 5 minutes into Kuta, Lombok
- 5 to 30 minutes from excellent surf spots, both east and west
- International school, a 3 minute walk from KHD entrance
- Lowest blocks 40 meters above sea level
WHO are we?
- 27+ hectares of hillside land in total
-100+ lots available in all stages
- Vast green & social areas for exclusive use of investors
- Land sizes from 500 m2 to 10,000 m2
- AA Land prices starting at $24 USD m2
- Villas starting at $500 USD m2
- Secure HGB land title for foreign investors
- Exclusive architect villas in sustainable design
- Concrete road
why would you invest?
- Prime investment in one of the fastest growing areas in South East Asia
- Be part of an exclusive society of entrepreneurs and investors, sharing the vision of changing the world for the better
- Full support from the team at Kuta heights, covering all aspects from initial investment to finished house
- Great Return on Investment from administered lease if desired
- Sensational views sunrise and sunsets from your private villa.
- Ecological design and green environments by world-renowned architects
- Jungle views from our Kuta Green areas
- World-class surfing, paragliding, diving, golfing, yoga, beaches and restaurants
Kuta Heights has 100+ available lots of land in the second stage, on the hillside facing mesmerizing Kuta in Southern Lombok.
SEA VIEWS OR JUNGLE - ITS YOUR DREAM
Kuta Heights has 100+ available lots of land in the second stage, on the hillside facing mesmerizing Bay in Southern Lombok. The placement is ideal, a mere 2 minutes from the center of Kuta, yet untouched and pristine.
Discover Lombok island
Lombok is an Indonesian island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa, part of the Lesser Sunda Island chain. It's known for beaches and surfing spots, particularly at Kuta (in south Lombok).
LOMBOK - IS SMOULDERING VISTAS
As beguiling, beach-blessed and downright blissful as its near neighbour Bali, Lombok is now much more than just a surfers' paradise.